Hi! My name is Kirill and I am software engineer at Progate Inc. and an OSS contributor.
What I've done
- typerust (author): another Rust playground with a nice interface.
- ikki (author): a tool for defining and running multi-container Docker applications written in Rust.
- daemon @Lang Jam #2 (author): a domain-specific language that helps to decouple program state from temporal state.
- statictrace (author): a library for semi-automatic static testing. A new approach to code quality assurance that utilizes TypeScript compiler API to be used alongside traditional tests and documentation.
- Svelte Summit 2020: video, text version
- Rust Tokyo 2021: video, speakerdeck
What I'm working on
- I write about technology sometimes.
- I am building a toy cloud that might allow beginners to get hands dirty with cloud technology and deployments without paying for services like AWS or GCP.
- I'm getting involved with the Rust ecosystem and I'm looking forward to contribute more to the Rust community.