What I've done
- statictrace: a library for semi-automatic static testing. A new approach to code quality assurance that utilizes TypeScript compiler API to be used alongside traditional tests and documentation.
- rust-sdlang, react-easy-flip and more.
- I spoke at Svelte Summit 2020 (see text version).
What I'm working on
- As a part of my job, I am building and maintaining an e-commerce platform for a multinational company.
- I'm one of the lead developers on orogene and statictrace.
- I write about technology sometimes.
- I'm getting involved with the Rust ecosystem and I'm looking forward to contribute more to the Rust community.